:: i love you ::

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Wow


This is a sunset outside of Moscow. Local time when this picture was taken was about 11pm.

Today was a good day. I was contacted by International Teams, I now officially have the ball rolling on the application process of becoming a missionary. The program I will be applying for is a 12 month internship. I would be in Moscow working with the same people that brought us to Moscow last month, and put on the sports camp that we Americans helped with.

This place will have the most up to date information on where that stands in the coming weeks, so please continue to pray for me.

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, because the Lord has appointed me to bring the good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to announce that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.


God is truly moving in amazing ways in my life.

Stay tuned for the adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home