:: i love you ::

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Going out with a bang.

... no, I am not going to go wacko when I leave KK in one week. But, I will have worked a bunch of days in a row, and most of those days will be more then 8 hours. Already this week, I have logged 42 hours (and had 2 days off), and I have one more shift before the week ends tomorrow night. Then, next week, I have 6 days in a row right up until my time is done there.

All in all, I hope I have enjoyed my days off earlier this week, because... I won't get one for a while with the transition over to Starbucks.

Whoa I can't believe July is gone...

God is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8/8/05 20:46

 

Post a Comment

<< Home