:: i love you ::

Friday, March 11, 2005

Trippin on U2

... dang.

So, I finally got the new U2 CD, as you could see from my last post (S- did I tell you yet today that you rock?)... but dang, I didn't think I would like it this much. It has not left my CD player since I got it.

There have been several songs that struck me off of this album, Vertigo really describes where I am at spiritually... where I have been actually, sort of a self realization that I have been here for quite some time.

Another great song on the album is A Man and A Woman, I think this chorus is really beautiful. I'll let you wonder why I think its beautiful though... maybe another post for another day.
I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
No I could never take a chance
‘Cos I could never understand
The mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

courtesy of the lyrics page at u2.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you rocking out.

12/3/05 06:50

 
Blogger Jacob B. said...

yah - great album man. How about track 2 when Bono talking about "eating the crumbs from your table". Is that prophetic for the church?

There are so many good tunes on that Albums...video from our weekend in Chicago coming soon...

13/3/05 00:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home