:: i love you ::

Saturday, February 19, 2005

4:30 is too early...

Hey all,

I got on a plane this morning and I am now in Elgin IL outside Chicago. I am here at International Teams to formally begin my internship with them. This week, I will be doing training and getting acquainted with the organization.

Right now, I am sitting in the computer lab of the two story building that is used for much more then keeping track of hundreds of worldwide missionaries. One side of this complex is all apartment style housing, there are some people who are living here on a semi-permanent basis, some are working for IT, some are in the process of raising more funds to get back out on the field.

I am the first single missionary intern to arrive, we picked up a family after I arrived, most of the people will be coming in tomorrow.

... I think I am mostly over the sickness that has been plaguing me the last few days, thanks for your prayers on that. Now focus them on my training, I want to get the most out of my short stay here at IT.

... oh, and 4:30am is way to early to get up and catch a flight... ;)

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home