:: i love you ::

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm a Pastafarian



The above picture is a parody on the Creation of Adam. It shows the Flying Spaghetti Monster 'creating life.'

an excerpt from wikipedia.org

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism (FSM) is a satirical parody religion created in 2005 to protest the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to biological evolution. The FSM was first revealed to the world by Bobby Henderson, a graduate of Oregon State University with a degree in physics.

The parody religion has become an Internet phenomenon. Followers call themselves "Pastafarians" (a play on Rastafarians)


I think that its a good thing we currently live under grace and not the law.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chan. said...

Lol, glad to see that you've found the Flying Spaghetti Monster too. I learned about it last quarter in my Philosophy of Human Rights course. Intelligent Design was basically an inescapable topic in all of my phil. courses.

Someday, there will be truth.

Hope things are well for you. Keep rocking.

Amanda (oh, I've made the switch to Blogger from Blogdrive...yeh, Blogger was better...)

31/12/05 11:08

 
Blogger Christopher Warren said...

I love my blogger. :)

2/1/06 00:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home