:: i love you ::

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not much to say...

China

I just haven't had much to say here lately... I have had a lot to say, but, just not here.

I read an interesting article about real estate in China, and how the boom of that market is adding to the heightened global energy market (read: higher gas/oil prices). It was in today's New York Times. Yes, I am a nerd.

Over 54,000 dead in Pakistan and Kashmir. It's also hard to follow a post like that.

I have been trying to send out an update on my fundraising status to everyone, but I am so slow at those things. I have a couple of days off of work this week, and I am going to try and hammer it out then. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, or my email update list, please send me an email here.

I'm on my lunch at Starbucks.

Hi Stacy!
Chris

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yes, I am a nerd."

Well, the first step is admitting it.

And yes, you are a nerd.

And what's up with this secret blog you have that I don't know about? How rude. Although, it's your business, so it's okay. :)

You should add me to your friends on livejournal.

18/10/05 22:55

 
Blogger Christopher Warren said...

Yes, well, the reason you don't know about the secret blog, is, well... because its a secret.

... and its about girls... so, you falling in that general category disqualifies you from admittance to the secret realm of my mind.

livejournal is overrated.

18/10/05 23:11

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I figured that's why I didn't know about it. But I gotta say that it's weird that Stacy knows about it. Unless she doesn't. I don't know why I think that she does. Must have been something one of you said. Are you still on your lunch break? You should TOTALLY call me :)

18/10/05 23:27

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Except for you're not on your lunch cuz you're post was from like 3 hours ago, so I'm an idiot. But yeah, I finished ALL my work. Like seriously, I kicked ass! So now I'm really bored and I'm here til 5:00. 10 hour days rule!

18/10/05 23:37

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Hey!!! I'm not on my lunch break...It's 6:50 in the morning and I should be getting ready for work. I'm a nerd!!!

Talli...I am not really considered a 'girl'!!! So, I don't fall in ot that category in Chris' life - only for advice and general 'picking of the brain' stuff!!! And remember, I know secret things about the guys just like I know secret things about the girls!!!

19/10/05 17:54

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I consider you a girl. At least one of the girls. But I can see how in this particular instance, you would not fall into that category.

19/10/05 23:27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home