:: i love you ::

Friday, October 13, 2006

Health Update.

Hmm... Sorry, I haven't updated sooner. About that whole incident involving me fainting on a bus last week.

I am ok.

I did not go to the doctor, because, I really feel fine. I felt fine until about 90 seconds before I passed out too. So, we are just being careful. I am watching what I eat, trying to up the intake of fluids. Thank you to all who have been praying for that this week.

So yeah, smooth sailing since last Thursday. Tomorrow the NorthBridge group arrives for a 10 day excursion to seriously explore partnering with Paradigma (our church here in Moscow) for a five year mission's exchange program. Its pretty sweet. Its cool to see a church stepping out and doing something with long term plans, but utilizing the benefits of short term missions trips. Props.

Funny news story of the day:
OTTAWA, Canada (Reuters) -- Canadian troops fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan have stumbled across an unexpected and potent enemy -- almost impenetrable forests of marijuana plants 10 feet tall.
[read the whole article here]


Way to go Canadians. hahaha....

Tagged:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nyssa said...

I'm telling you Chris, you sound just like me with the hypoglycimia...

13/10/06 23:00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home