:: i love you ::

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Crazy Busy

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of postage... but, I have been crazy busy!!

I got a few 'house cleaning' type things done to the blog today, so I thought I would go ahead and give it a fresh post.

I got accepted into the year long internship program with International Teams, and I am so excited!! This means that I will be living in Moscow for a year!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!

I will elaborate on it a little more soon.

I leave for Chicago for some training next Friday, please pray that all goes well with the flight and my time up there. Also, a praise... I got the tickets using my frequent flier miles on American Airlines, so that is pretty sweet!!

--------->>> The chatter box is back up, so leave me some love yo!

peace for now,
Chris

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props on getting the internship. Best of luck in your year there. I'll be praying about it all.

In Peace and Grace

Amanda

13/2/05 08:14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home