:: i love you ::

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

38 Hours, and counting...

Wow.

There has been a flurry of activity in my life over the last week-ish...

Of course there was Christmas. With Christmastime, lots of things happen... people coming to visit... stuff like that...

But, I am happy to report... My family really provided for me this Christmas... They got everything I needed for cold weather stuff... the only thing I need now is just a few more pairs of socks... :P I don't think I have ever heard someone say that after Christmas...

I have a little bit of running around to do... an exchange here, a return there... and presto... its time to be packing.

So, my cell phone has pretty much died. I detect little to no network 95% of the time. And, if you had tried to call me today... even if I was in a network area... my battery was dead... the thing can standby for 9 days... but, I think with hardly any network, it was working really hard to make the calls, and drained the battery faster... so, yeah... its charging now, but, alas... I have no network. I am waiting for a replacement unit to get here... they said... tomorrow at the latest... we'll see...

I have my money, I have my cold gear, I have plane tickets, and a passport/visa, I have contact numbers this time around ;), I have time off of work...

It seems like everything is set... please pray that I am leaning on God, or this will be a colossal failure. I cannot do this without Him guiding me.

Lord, be my leader. Be my guide. Allow me to work as your hands and your feet. Take away who I am, and replace it with who you need on this trip. This is for you God, don't let me forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home