:: i love you ::

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Email/Tunes

thepostalservice
...............Tunes.
Well... A few more emails over to the nice support people over at GoDaddy.com and nothing more had happened. The final email I received from them blamed my ISP as the problem. I really felt like there was a "Is the computer plugged in?" type question that they never asked me. After I did some more poking around on my local network... I realized that I could access my server... Just not from my laptop. It turns out that the Windows Firewall was blocking me. Since I already have a much better and flexible firewall through my antivirus program. I simply disabled it [Windows Firewall] and was granted unabashed access to my server.

Enough with the nerd speak. Because I am supercool with access to my very own server space, I have placed an audio offering below the contact section on the left. I will try to update it once a week or so. If you come across a really cool band that you think I should check out, let me know by commenting.

Also, I loaded a small index page over at chriswarren.org yay.

iloveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home