:: i love you ::

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I am not as cool as you think.


Chris in the morning
Originally uploaded by Chris Warren.
Inspired by my buddy Jafro over at 4peregrinos.com, I decided that the picture of myself over there in my profile space didn't exactly capture the essense of who I am, and it is certainly way too cool.

Lucky for me, my friend Tommy snapped this little baby today while we were getting ready to rush off and start the day, at... 11:30am...

I am unshaven, unshowered, wrinkled shirt wearin, half closed eyes, teeth brushin dude who rolls out of bed at 11 or 12 on my days off. Ladies, my number is listed in the contact section... ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaa...
-gray

14/1/06 23:19

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that is the truth. nice tag about the number..... nerd.

-Tommy

16/1/06 10:19

 
Blogger Christopher Warren said...

hey now... no need to start throwin names around... :D

16/1/06 13:11

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 or 12?! It's more like 2 or 3 before we ever see you!

17/1/06 07:13

 

Post a Comment

<< Home