:: i love you ::

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Spirit West Coast

Hey Hey... So, I did take my camera this weekend... But, I would be lying if I said that I am the one who took any photos. My camera never made it out of my bag. I didn't have the heart. And, plus, there were plenty of others with cameras. So until the kids from Desert Son get all that together: I offer this photo (I think it was taken during Audio A's set Sunday afternoon).

Thanks to this Flickr user for taking great shots and being on the ball about getting them up on the web!

I had a great time this weekend. It was a very much needed escape for a nice, restful, exciting, unexpected weekend. God really spoke some incredible words into my heart while I was in California. I wish I could have taken you all with me... But, I am glad that we didn't have to cook for you all on our little propane stove and our [very] greasy grill.

Events that occurred this weekend will shape who I am. Thank You for Spirit West Coast Del Mar.

[update] I was so excited that I found such a sweet shot of SWC that I almost forgot to tell you to check out Stacie Shopp's brand spankin new blog here. She will be taking care of me while I am working with the team in Moscow. So far, she has a great post (with lots of pictures) about IT's International Leadership Forum that she is just finished with. I am so excited to be working with such an awesome team in Moscow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick J said...

Hey man, glad your back. I'm back to, give me a call

31/5/06 02:10

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sigh* I love weekend retreats where God moves in amazing ways. I want to go on one!

Welcome home...it's hot here.

31/5/06 06:00

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my girl friend Helena went with Desert to SWC too!! I'm sure you talked to her some! Coach called me to telling me to get my butt to her college group! Demanding Tawnya! haha

31/5/06 06:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home