:: i love you ::

Monday, May 08, 2006

Goodbye Desert.

God is amazing.

As of today. Sunday May 7th 2006. I am +100% of my required budget for six months and have begun the visa application process.

If you are keeping score, God moved from "I'll go when I have the money." to "I am leaving mid to late June." in about 30 days.

Incredible. This has truly been amazing, and I haven't even left Tucson Arizona yet.

Please pray that money continues to come in so that I may minister as long as possible in Russia. Also, I will be purchasing plane tickets this week and should have a departure date written in (sand)stone soon. Pray for the travel visa, I will be cutting it close for processing time. They will have my passport for part of this process (the part at the end) and I obviously can't leave the country without that. So, if they decide to take a while... I could stay past my expected departure date.

If you have tried to sign up on the elist over on the left, I had to reconfigure some things, I am still working out all the bugs. It worked fine, but there was not an auto responder set up... So I was manually sending out the confirmations... Which was fine... But time consuming.

I think it is configured properly now, but, it will take time to reload on the server side, so if you do not receive a confirmation in just a few minutes (up to 30 minutes), then try again tomorrow... :D

** UPDATE ON THE ELIST **
It is still not configured correctly... I will send you a note within 24 hours if you sign up, because I love you. -Chris

You can always send me a note here too. chrismwarren at gmail dot com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Worthy of Love said...

Oh my goodness! im so excited for you! Congrats! Isnt God great? when you least expect things to turn around--He surprises you. I was listening to the song that says "...never underestimate my Jesus..." today and it applies to so much. Im prayin for ya.

8/5/06 09:59

 
Blogger Monique said...

Thanks for sticking by me tonight....it helped me feel less akward. Haha, kinda.

8/5/06 11:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home