:: i love you ::

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Join my eList!

I have loaded a new design, as you may have noticed.

Some of the pictures poke off the side of the layout and viewing it in Internet Explorer at a resolution of 800x600 may cause problems for you. But it should look good for 98% of you.

I promise a detailed update on my situation in regards to Russia soon. There are still a few details that need to be worked out, but things are starting to come together in a positive way.

Please join my elist! Use the form on the left to send me an email and get the latest info. If you have ever sent me an email, you are probably already on the list. An update will be going out soon!

Let me know what you think about the changes, and if you have any problems viewing it, let me know. I'll work out all the bugs. I love you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new layout!!
I'm guessing the photo is of Moscow??

6/5/06 03:12

 
Blogger Monique said...

looks good Chris

6/5/06 10:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home