:: i love you ::

Friday, December 22, 2006

On being not spiritual.

This is a loverly picture of an orthodox cross.So here I am posting a link to a nice article. A refreshing drink of water if you will.

Read what William MacKinnon has to say here.

Then come back here and tell me what you think. Maybe if I am up to it, I will post a follow up with my input later. [via iMonk]

Also... in other... randomness... The SCP have a Christmas podcast up that is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit. If this podcast doesn't get your yuletide endorphins excited, you might be dead.

No, really, its pretty full of cussy-ness, so yeah, some of you will be offended if you listen to it. Yeah, in fact. Don't listen it if you consider 'crap' an offensive word, because you might crap your pants. And, if you do listen, and you get offended, don't say I didn't warn you! Do your worst Steve and Josh!

Tagged: ,, ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.......

22/12/06 15:13

 
Blogger susan said...

I didn't listen to the podcast (don't have time at the moment), but certainly enjoyed the read and I have to say that I agree with the Monk.

22/12/06 16:52

 
Blogger Talli said...

I loved this article. I'm gonna post my full thoughts on my vox blog, so you can go read them there if you'd like. Also, I've had the SCP Christmas episode downloaded for a few days, I just haven't gotten around to listening to it.

24/12/06 19:32

 
Blogger Stacie said...

interestingly enough, a true sense of presence seems to come from the absolute knowing and trusting rather than the outward shows of such presence...and if even David could not pronounce himself a spiritual man then who are we to pretend?

30/12/06 02:14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home