:: i love you ::

Friday, May 11, 2007

Pushin' Back.

So.

I haven't blogged since I have been home. There are a few reasons for this, but the most prominent in my mind is this.

I feel like this outlet is too self absorbed for me. I am hyper-aware of this. When I am updating frequently, I would check my stat counter to see how many people were logging on to check out what I had to say. Comments from people would drive me, even if it was only one. I'm tired of being a self absorbed person.

I want everyone to know that I am adjusting back to America. Its been a slow and cumbersome process, and the only thing that has aided it has been good friends. Friends who I am safe with. Friends who would listen if I wanted to talk about Russia, or Spain, or Greece, or Christianity, or Missions. Friends who would listen if I just wanted to talk about baseball, chicken, and the price of gas.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this over the last few years. But, for now. I am done.

But -- Look forward to something different. When I finish wrapping my mind around whatever it is that I want to do. I will let you know. It will not be here at chriswarren.blogspot.com. It will be a bit different, but it will still be me. Just hopefully to a bit less of a degree.

Love,
Chris

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home