:: i love you ::

Friday, January 20, 2006

Thursday Tunes

coldplay
Coldplay X&Y
So I have made an excutive decision. Well... a decision anyway. Thursday's will be my day to upload a new tune over there on the right. Where you say? Your last post says it was on the left. I know. But I changed my mind. Its my webpage after all.

I also loaded a new banner and a new picture over on the right. The old pictures were huge and took forever to download. If you ever viewed this page via dialup, I am sorry. The new banner is tiny in terms of size, plus... the text looks wayyyy better.

I will be sending out support letters again at the end of the month. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please email me at chrismwarren@gmail.com. This time around I will also be launching the email version of the newsletter. So, send me a note, or a comment here.

Well... I thought I was going out of town, but now, I'm not. So give me a call if you want to chill, I will have today, Friday and Saturday off of work. Nice. Also, since I am not going to Flagstaff (or Houston for that matter), I gotta run and make it to class in an hour. And... I need a shower...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you make me a banner?? I hate mine. I can send you the perameters for Type Pad...if you can do it. If not, no biggie...I know you have a life!!

If you want to, and you are awake - Mom, Dad and I are going to see End of the Spear at 11;20 tomorrow (Friday) morning.

20/1/06 06:50

 
Blogger Christopher Warren said...

I've sent you an email with my rates ;)

20/1/06 08:28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home