:: i love you ::

Sunday, April 16, 2006

It is April 15th...


:: finally, some rest ::
The past few weeks have been really busy... But, this week, I have finally been able to catch some rest, see some friends, and recharge a bit. I had Thursday off, and finally knocked out my taxes. I was motivated like two months ago, I swear, but Krispy Kreme never sent me a W2 for last year. I tried like crazy to get one from them and it was one of the most frustrating experiences that goes along with taxes ever. I ended up using my last paycheck and reporting them for not giving me a W2. All said and done, I pretty much washed. Which is good. Because, this is the first time in four years that I did not owe a ridiculous amount to the government.

Stacy, I am proud of you, and you know I stand by you -and am praying for you- through this crazy time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Worthy of Love said...

That picture is adorable! I'm glad that you were finally able to get some rest. Even though your lil brothers probably wont remember me, tell em i said hello and give em a hug for me!

17/4/06 06:28

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture....

Here is something to ponder...

Which is worse:

having to do taxes and owing some money..

or...

not having to file taxes at all because you didn't make enough last year for it to matter?

welcome to my life.. :)

18/4/06 22:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home