:: i love you ::

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool's


:: google romance::
I was searching Google today for... Well... Actually, I forgot, because I suddenly became sidetracked by a little snippet that read: New! Dating is a search problem. Solve it with Google Romance.

Google has a history of April Fool's jokes, but this is the first that I have actually encountered on April Fool's.

My Lappy was sick today. It was going crazy slow and just not being its chipper self. I spent most of the day defragging my disks, cleaning out my registry, and deleting unnecessary files. Lappy is feeling much better now.

I'll be home tomorrow sometime after noon. But, I don't really want to come home. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, i'm a failure because I initiated a time to call you and then never followed through on it! So.. i'm a failure.. but I really would like to get an update on your life sometime soon. It seems that you're in Flagstaff a lot and I don't even know where that is.. except that it was mentioned in this book I read this semester.. about some boys who went to free some buffalo... haah anyway.. hope you're doing well and please let's catch up soon!

3/4/06 08:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home