:: i love you ::

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Exciting things... Not so exciting things...


:: Flagstaff ::
So, I'm back from Flagstaff... I had a good trip, cheers to Carl and Ashley for letting me stay there all week. You guys are awesome! (BTW Carl, we still didn't get the car stuff straight!) I really didn't want to go back to work yesterday, then I got there, and was frustrated because I had Monday off... But then I got asked to cover a shift... So it was ok. Tuesday (today?) the big bosses are coming back to our store for a second round of visits (they came last Thursday while I was gone). We must be doing something right in our little corner of the bucksverse. I work 10 to 4, so come say hi.

Being back in town also means getting back into the swing of homework and class. I am way behind. I have a test to take before class tomorrow, and I am not ready yet, and I have to work so... Yeah, there goes that.

Some possibly exciting things are happening with work + me. I will keep you posted. :D

If you haven't seen all the pictures from Flagstaff yet, make sure to check them out here. I'm also taking suggestions for Thursday music, because I am out of cool ideas.

V for Vendetta Wednesday? It better be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Worthy of Love said...

I saw V for Vendetta while i was down there. It was a good movie, but it made me want to cry.

6/4/06 00:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home