:: i love you ::

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rusa 2006 -- in video form!

**POST UPDATE: 07AUG2006@0217**
Actually, it looks like everything will load swimmingly. Cheers!**

**POST UPDATE: 07AUG2006@0210**
I finished getting the pictures of Ruza together, but I think my webalbum will run out of room before the upload is complete. View what uploads here.**


So I one upped myself this time. I was going through the pictures and really didn't feel like editing 250 captions. I mean. I will, and I will upload them on Picasa soon. But, I stumbled upon this nifty (and free) program from Micro$oft, so I used it. Its called Photo Story 3 (Windows only, sorry friends).

So, I threw some of the photos from Rusa together, set them to fun music, uploaded to YouTube, and here you go.

Let me know what you think... Feedback is always appreciated.

I'm in Moscow until Saturday morning, then we leave for the Natisk (Moscow kids) Camp for about a week.

Tagged: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a blast! I was just commenting to my guys that when you come home, you will be the camping expert!!

Miss you a lot. I miss talking, debating and all around sharing life with you.

I hope and pray you are safe, sound and as happy as you want to be at this stage in the game!

Love ya!

6/8/06 22:38

 

Post a Comment

<< Home