:: i love you ::

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who is that kid anyway?

Rusa2006
I realized that I don't really ever do these... 'Get to know me surveys,' so, I wanted to do one...

I stole it from Stacy and Monique. Thanks guys.

1. FIRST NAME? Christopher
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, but, my middle name is the same as one of my cousins.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I've been close a few times since I have been in Russia... The most recent was when I was watching End of The Spear last Monday. But, I haven't all out cried in a while.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, I just never told everyone about them. ... No... haha.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Nope. I don't think I would get along with me.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep. A real one too.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcasm is not part of my vocabulary.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I am still complete.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah, but, it has to be a huge jump... Maybe over a river where your head dunks under at the bottom, that would be sweet!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Have you seen my guns? Sheesh. I could bend steel.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Standard vanilla. I like regular chocolate too. But, none of this mint crap!
16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 US, 44 here in Russia... I have no idea what the numbers measure.
17. RED OR PINK? This must have been written by a woman. Black.
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My butt. It just isn't as firm as when I was a boy. haha.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My little brothers.
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 13 August 1983; Tucson, AZ
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans.
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A peach.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Linkin Park is on my computer.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black, because it is the most useful.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Armpit. Lately though... The Metro has been growing on me.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Brad (another IT intern) to talk about dinner and a guy who will be staying with us tonight.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Their nationality. Then, probably the eyes.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes. But, if I told you, I would have to kill you where you stand.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Smirnoff Triple Black.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? European Soccer, seriously, those guys are good.
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
32. EYE COLOR? Brown.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I have not made contact.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Fat, greasy, cheeseburgers.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending, scary movies are... Stupid!
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theater? Pirates 2 in ENGLISH!!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black. I'm naked underneath.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in Moscow.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? ... Both?
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Coffee.
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Russka by Edward Rutherford, I just finished Tom Clancy's Special-Ops: State of Siege.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad required.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Electric guitars and girls signing.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Samara, Russia... Its about 1,000 km East of Moscow.
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Bono, Cameron Strang.

Tagged: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Man after my own heart....

My Drink: Vodka and anything!

11/8/06 07:54

 
Blogger Monique said...

Just wanted to say hello. So...HELLO! I miss you and your stupid fun humor.

11/8/06 09:33

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHMMM.. Mint Ice Cream RULES!!! And what exactly do girls signing sound like? Ha! Hope you are having fun. We pray for you continually!

11/8/06 10:42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home