:: i love you ::

Friday, January 27, 2006

I know its late... But...

Death Cab for Cutie
/DeathCabForCutie/

... Its still Thursday.

I know its kinda cheating, but, I don't care.

This song has been the most played all week in my mp3 player. Death Cab For Cutie's Tiny Vessels its off of the 2003 release of Transatlanticism. I really would like the new album Plans, but, alas I am poor. Even better... "The 11 video companion to plans, Directions is here" (www.deathcabforcutie.com) Romantic relationships have been something I have avoided the last year and a half or so, this song (on a certain level) speaks to me about that. It describes where I have been before in dating relationships, and where I do not want to be again. I hope you enjoy my little offering.

Someone asked me over at my support page, moscova.blogspot.com, what direction if any I will be heading next in the course of my fundraising. The truth, right this second, is that I have no other course heading. I simply do not know what else to do. It sounds totally cliche, but, it will happen in God's timing. I will be sending out another round of support letters soon, and with this new round of letters I will be including some local churches, I plan to follow those letters up with phone calls within about a week.

If you would like to meet me and talk about Russia, Moscow, or missions in general, I would love to get together for lunch or dinner sometime. Shoot me an email. chrismwarren@gmail.com

ps: there is some formatting glitch that I missed during my recent shuffling of stuff, on some versions of Internet Explorer my page appears as 2 columns, instead of 3. So, the music will be below all of my entries... I should be able to sort this out in a day or so... [You should be using Firefox anyway... :)] But for now, I need to catch some sleep, someone has to get up to make the coffee... Come by and see a bright eyed Chris at Starbucks tomorrow, from 4:30am to 1pm.

Update (Jan 27 3:45pm) The formatting glitch is fixed. But, you should still get Mozilla's Firefox, and support open source software.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should be careful about the things you post on here. it might be the truth, but is it really worth the pain it causes other people?

28/1/06 05:56

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!

28/1/06 20:19

 
Blogger Christopher Warren said...

when I first read this comment (it emails me when someone posts one) I thought it was in regard to the latest post, about Emergent... and I was like... what the heck?

29/1/06 09:59

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first read your post (Chris) I thought it was in regards to the chicken sandwich I ate for dinner...?

29/1/06 18:03

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just because you suck at relationships doesn't mean that you can disregard the feelings of those who you hurt along the way

29/1/06 23:13

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Um, I looked back at all of your entries and I'm having a hard time seeing where this coment is coming from. Just a few words for anonymous..."don't type angry".

On a lighter note Chris, movies over here will be different from now on...we just got a 60" HD tv! Can you imagine HALO on it!

30/1/06 02:02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home